Ladies The Beatles Abbey Road T Shirt by Amplified This NEW style tee from Amplified features the album artwork from the British rock band The Beatles 11th studio album, 'Abbey Road'. London based label Amplified have made a big splash in the fashion world with their music inspired fashion t-shirts. With a whole host of celebrity fans including Fearne Cotton, Alexandra burke and the JLS boys, these rock t shirts are not to be missed. Longer length and super soft material for flattering fitted look. The tee also features Amplifieds new logo embroidered on the back left hand corner. - Officially Licensed - Vintage wash gives 'worn in' look and feel - Super Soft 100% Cotton
- Royal Mail First Class (1-3 working days from dispatch): FREE
- Royal Mail First Class Recorded (1-3 working days from dispatch): £1.30 (free on orders over £100)
- Next Day Delivery: £6.99 (free on orders over £150)
- Airmail (approx 4-8 working days): £3.50
- International Signed-For: £9.90
- DPD (approx 2-3 days): From £9.40 (see available countries and price list here)
USA and Rest of World (including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and any other non-european country)
- Airmail (approx 5-15 working days): Cost subject to weight*
- International Signed-For: An additional £6.40 on top of standard airmail rate.
* Starting from £4.50 for 2-3 t-shirts - Maximum charge is £10.50
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch.
See our Returns page for further information.
Shopping online with Jukupop is secure
All debit and credit card transactions are securely processed by SSL encrypted sessions by SagePay - the leading payment processing provider. When you shop online at Jukupop we never see your credit card details. We do not store any credit or debit card details, as the payment processing is conducted off-site on SagePay's secure SSL pages. Once you have entered your order details during the checkout process you will be automatically redirected to the SagePay website where the credit card information you enter is encrypted to the highest industry standards