With his trick umbrellas and keen intellect, The Penguin has been keeping the Dynamic Duo on their toes since 1941 – pretty impressive stuff really, especially when you consider the fact that Pengy is one of Batman’s least imposing villains. But where The Penguin may lack brute strength he sure makes up for things when it comes to style; which is why he is totally rocking the neon-charm of this men’s Batman cover tee. This officially licensed, black crew neck shirt features legendary DC Comics characters, Batman, Robin and Penguin and is a must have for Dark Knight followers who want to inject a dash of colour into their lives.
Want to see more Bat-themed products? Then check out our full range.
- Royal Mail First Class (1-3 working days from dispatch): FREE
- Royal Mail First Class Recorded (1-3 working days from dispatch): £1.30 (free on orders over £100)
- Next Day Delivery: £6.99 (free on orders over £150)
- Airmail (approx 4-8 working days): £3.50
- International Signed-For: £9.90
- DPD (approx 2-3 days): From £9.40 (see available countries and price list here)
USA and Rest of World (including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and any other non-european country)
- Airmail (approx 5-15 working days): Cost subject to weight*
- International Signed-For: An additional £6.40 on top of standard airmail rate.
* Starting from £4.50 for 2-3 t-shirts - Maximum charge is £10.50
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch.
We make every effort to ensure that you are delighted with your purchase.
However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition within 30 days of receipt. We will issue a refund on receipt, or exchange the item for a different size / colour if preferred. Please note: we don’t refund postage and packing costs unless we have made a mistake.
Exchanges are sent out free of any shipping charges, however the cost of sending your return back to us is your responsibility.
See our Returns page for further information.
Shopping online with Jukupop is secure
All debit and credit card transactions are securely processed by SSL encrypted sessions by SagePay - the leading payment processing provider. When you shop online at Jukupop we never see your credit card details. We do not store any credit or debit card details, as the payment processing is conducted off-site on SagePay's secure SSL pages. Once you have entered your order details during the checkout process you will be automatically redirected to the SagePay website where the credit card information you enter is encrypted to the highest industry standards