Mens Cruel But Fair Ecru Flec Rod Stewart T-Shirt by Worn By - Official Worn by t-shirt - Design worn by Rod Stewart - All Worn By garments are sweatshop free, ethically sourced and our labels are 100% recycled Possibly Brentford FC's most famous employee - lower league football's loss was popular music's gain, as Mr Roderick Stewart went on to become one of the most famous names in popular music. Renowned for his distinctive raspy voice, Stewart came to prominence in the late 60s and early 70s with The Faces. He launched his solo career in 1969 with his debut album 'An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down'. This shirt is a classic bit of 80s Rod. New to our Worn By t-shirt collection, this design has been inspired by a design worn by the legendary Rod Stewart. The vintage inspired t-shirt was handmade in Europe from the finest flecked cotton poly cotton jersey on our classic crew neck tee. All Worn By garments are sweatshop free, ethically sourced and our labels are 100% recycled.
- Royal Mail First Class (1-3 working days from dispatch): FREE
- Royal Mail First Class Recorded (1-3 working days from dispatch): £1.30 (free on orders over £100)
- Next Day Delivery: £6.99 (free on orders over £150)
- Airmail (approx 4-8 working days): £3.50
- International Signed-For: £9.90
- DPD (approx 2-3 days): From £9.40 (see available countries and price list here)
USA and Rest of World (including Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, and any other non-european country)
- Airmail (approx 5-15 working days): Cost subject to weight*
- International Signed-For: An additional £6.40 on top of standard airmail rate.
* Starting from £4.50 for 2-3 t-shirts - Maximum charge is £10.50
Order before 3pm for same day dispatch.
See our Returns page for further information.
Shopping online with Jukupop is secure
All debit and credit card transactions are securely processed by SSL encrypted sessions by SagePay - the leading payment processing provider. When you shop online at Jukupop we never see your credit card details. We do not store any credit or debit card details, as the payment processing is conducted off-site on SagePay's secure SSL pages. Once you have entered your order details during the checkout process you will be automatically redirected to the SagePay website where the credit card information you enter is encrypted to the highest industry standards